VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.
Saline and Sodic Soil Treatment
Salt-Aid organically relieves the pressures on turf associated with accumulated salts, sodium and bicarbonates in the rootzone which cause saline and sodic soils, without harming beneficial soil microbes. Salt-Aid‘s unique carbon based formulation of organic acids releases insoluble calcium and other nutrients already in the soil while removing undesirable salts.
Salt-Aid reverses the effects of bad water on soil by flocculating a poor soil structure, increasing water infiltration, improving nutrient availability, and aiding the turf’s ability to uptake water.
• Cost effective
• Reduces salt and/or sodium buildup
• Lowers soil’s electrical conductivity (EC)
• Helps maintain proper cation exchange capacity (CEC) levels
• Controls carbonate and bicarbonate levels in the soil
• Balances nutrient availability
• Improves water permeability
• Improves soil structure (flocculation)
• Increases nutrient uptake
• Money back guarantee
Golf, Lawns, and Sports Turf
Maintenance Rate: Apply 3 to 8 ounces per 1,000 ft² in 2 gallons of water (10 to 25 L/ha in 800 L) at 30 day intervals or as needed for specific sodium reduction needs.
Curative Rate: Apply 8 to 16 ounces per 1,000 ft² in 2 gallons of water (25 to 50 L/ha in 800 L). 30 days after curative application reapply at the maintenance rate.
Irrigate with sufficient water to deliver Salt-Aid to the soil profile – 1/8 inch (3 mm) or more recommended.