VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.
Quick Acting Calcitic Limestone
Calcitic limestone combined with PHCA™ improves calcium availability in the soil and in the plant allowing for greater delivery of other nutrients.
FOR LAWN CARE, SPORTS TURF, AND LARGE TURF AREAS
Available in Coarse grade (SGN 220) only
• Provides available Calcium to the soil to raise or maintain pH levels
• Reduces Hydrogen (H), Sodium (Na), and Chlorine (Cl) in the plant and soil
• Improves germination, stimulates root growth, and enhances microbial activity
• Makes fertilizers work better by improving nutrient uptake
• Improves soil structure (flocculation, water infiltration)
• Supplies optimal Calcium (Ca) levels to plant cells to strengthen the plants resistance to disease
• Quicker response at lower rates
To maintain optimum pH and growing conditions, apply Verde-Lawn at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) at least twice per growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be used to determine liming needs.
To adjust pH, apply Verde-Lawn at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare), or as needed. In most soils this will raise the soil pH up to one full point. Retest and reapply, if needed, at this rate.