Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions provides insight into the enhanced calcium market, specifically our Verde-Cal Products and the technology behind it, thCa™
Acidi-pHlow is a blend of soil wetting agents combined with a unique blend of acidifying agents designed to enhance the penetration and infiltration of applied water through irrigation systems with the added benefit of reducing the negative effects of high bicarbonate levels.
• Improves soil and irrigation water quality
• Increases water infiltration and penetration
• Lowers bicarbonates and sodium
• Increases soil moisture uniformity
• Improves chelation of unavailable nutrients
• Lowers pH resulting from poor water quality
• Improves drainage
• Aids in the reduction of disease pressure and turf stress
• Reduces run off and evaporation of fertility treatments
• Improves nutrient efficiency
• Softens seed coatings for improved germination
• Money back guarantee
Golf, Lawns, and Sports Turf
Apply 1 to 1.5 ounces per 1,000 ft² in 2 gallons of water (3 to 5 L/ha in 800 L) at 30 day intervals or as needed.
Irrigate with sufficient water to deliver Acidi-pHlow to the soil profile – 1/8 inch (3 mm) or more recommended.
Inject 1 to 2 quarts per acre (3 to 5 L/ha) at 30 day intervals or as needed.
Apply 2 quarts per acre (5 L/ha) one week prior to overseeding. Immediately follow overseeding with a second application at 2 quarts per acre (5 L/ha).
Irrigate after each application to remove the surfactant from the plant surfaces.
Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions sits down to share a Fall 2020 message. How has Covid19 effected the golf industry, the challenges and solutions the industry has found to combat the boost in rounds many are seeing.
During a few days together, preparing for the virtual education season to come, the AQUA-AID Solutions team sat down for a round table discussion talking 2020.
VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.