This past fall our team gathered again at HQ in Rocky Mount, NC to prepare for the upcoming Virtual Trade Show season. We spent a few days together preparing new tools for both end users and our distribution and dealer networks to gain a deeper understanding and training into our solutions.
Enhanced Calcitic Limestone
Calcitic limestone combined with thCa™, an organic complexing agent, converts insoluble calcium compounds to soluble and available calcium. This allows for greater delivery of calcium to the exchange sites on the soil colloid. VERDE-CAL contains Aqua-Aid penetrant which synergizes with thCa, providing uniform nutrient movement into the entire soil profile.
• 500 pounds will yield results equivalent to 1 ton of typical lime
• Reduces hydrogen, sodium, and chlorine in the plant and soil
• Improves germination, stimulates root growth, and enhances microbial activity
• Increases essential nutrient absorption and translocation
• Improves soil structure (flocculation, water infiltration)
• Supplies optimum calcium levels to plant cells to strengthen the plant’s resistance to disease
• Balances the Ca/N ratio in the plant
• Quicker response at lower rates
• Requires 1/4 the rate of standard lime per application
To maintain optimum pH and growing conditions, apply VERDE-CAL at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) at least twice per growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be used to determine liming needs.
To adjust pH, apply VERDE-CAL at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare), or as needed. In most soils this will raise the soil pH up to one full point. Retest and reapply, if needed, at this rate.
The Value of thCa™
– Allows you to apply 1/4 the product than typical Gypsum or Limestone products.
– Makes Calcium (Ca) available now when not 2 – 3 years from now.
– Goes into the soil to make bound-up, unavailable Calcium (Ca) available to the plant.
In Part 2 of our podcast, Sam Green walks through utilizing the Verde-Cal Products within your agronomic program.
Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions provides insight into the enhanced calcium market, specifically our Verde-Cal Products and the technology behind it, thCa™
Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions sits down to share a Fall 2020 message. How has Covid19 effected the golf industry, the challenges and solutions the industry has found to combat the boost in rounds many are seeing.
During a few days together, preparing for the virtual education season to come, the AQUA-AID Solutions team sat down for a round table discussion talking 2020.
VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.