VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.
Enhanced Calcitic Gypsum and Sulfate of Potash
Sulfate of potash blended with VERDE-CAL G (Enhanced Gypsum), thCa™ acid complexing agent, L-Amino acids, and a soil penetrant to allow for more uniform movement into the soil, make VERDE-CAL K PLUS an ideal product that supplies essential nutrients of potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron (from iron humate), and manganese all in one application. Great for periods of stress or monthly maintenance, VERDE-CAL K PLUS can be used on all turf and ornamentals.
• Provides premium potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, and manganese
• Ideal source of sulfur
• Supplies calcium without raising pH
• Leaches excessive amounts of sodium and magnesium from soil colloids
• Micro particle for maximum coverage
• Ideal for all turf and ornamentals
• Money back guarantee
Apply VERDE-CAL K PLUS monthly or bi-weekly
For continued optimal growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
When applying bi-weekly, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 4 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 174 pounds per acre (195 kg per hectare) every two weeks throughout the growing season.
The Value of thCa™
– Allows you to apply 1/4 the product than typical Gypsum or Limestone products.
– Makes Calcium (Ca) available now when not 2 – 3 years from now.
– Goes into the soil to make bound-up, unavailable Calcium (Ca) available to the plant.