VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.
Enhanced Calcitic Gypsum and Sulfate of Potash
A special blend of quality Sulfate of Potash and Verde-Cal G Enhanced Gypsum with L-Amino Acids. Contains thCa™, an organic complexing agent.
- Provides premium Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Calcium (Ca), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn) and Humic Acid.
- Ideal source of Sulfur (S).
- Supplies Calcium (Ca) without raising pH.
- Leaches excessive amounts of Sodium (Na) and Magnesium (Mg) from soil colloids.
- Micro particle for maximum coverage.
- Ideal for all turf and ornamentals.
For continued optimal growing conditions, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
When applying bi-weekly, apply Verde-Cal K Plus at 4 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 174 pounds per acre (195 kg per hectare) every two weeks throughout the growing season.
The Value of thCa™
– Allows you to apply 1/4 the product than typical Gypsum or Limestone products.
– Makes Calcium (Ca) available now when not 2 – 3 years from now.
– Goes into the soil to make bound-up, unavailable Calcium (Ca) available to the plant.