This past fall our team gathered again at HQ in Rocky Mount, NC to prepare for the upcoming Virtual Trade Show season. We spent a few days together preparing new tools for both end users and our distribution and dealer networks to gain a deeper understanding and training into our solutions.
NEW 70 SGN – High bulk density for easy spreadability!
Calcium sulfate (gypsum) is combined with thCa™, an organic complexing agent. thCa makes the calcium in VERDE-CAL G more readily available for soil or plant use without affecting or raising pH.
• 500 pounds will yield results equivalent to 1 ton of typical gypsum
• Leaches excessive amounts of sodium and magnesium from soil colloids
• Supplies calcium without raising pH
• Helps loosen compacted, heavy clay soils
• Supplies plant available sulfur in the sulfate form
• Improves soil aeration and water percolation
• Ideal for turf, shrubs, and flowers
• Quicker response at lower rates
• Requires 1/4 the rate of standard gypsum per application
For continued optimum growing conditions, apply VERDE-CAL G at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) monthly through the growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be followed.
To correct high sodium or magnesium levels or to loosen clay soils, apply VERDE-CAL G at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare) once or twice per growing season, or as needed. A follow up soil test is recommended and reapply, if needed, at optimal growing condition rate.
To correct high sodium levels on Greens and Tees or when using effluent water, apply VERDE-CAL G at 8 pounds per 1,000 ft2 (400 kg per hectare) every month during the growing season.
The Value of thCa™
– Allows you to apply 1/4 the product than typical Gypsum or Limestone products.
– Makes Calcium (Ca) available now when not 2 – 3 years from now.
– Goes into the soil to make bound-up, unavailable Calcium (Ca) available to the plant.
In Part 2 of our podcast, Sam Green walks through utilizing the Verde-Cal Products within your agronomic program.
Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions provides insight into the enhanced calcium market, specifically our Verde-Cal Products and the technology behind it, thCa™
Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions sits down to share a Fall 2020 message. How has Covid19 effected the golf industry, the challenges and solutions the industry has found to combat the boost in rounds many are seeing.
During a few days together, preparing for the virtual education season to come, the AQUA-AID Solutions team sat down for a round table discussion talking 2020.
VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.