Sam Green, President of AQUA-AID Solutions sits down to share a Fall 2020 message. How has Covid19 effected the golf industry, the challenges and solutions the industry has found to combat the boost in rounds many are seeing.
Quick Acting Calcitic Limestone plus Soil Moisture Retention
Calcitic limestone combined with PHCA™ and soil wetting agents improves calcium availability in the soil and in the plant while providing improved soil moisture retention. This allows for more uniform and greater delivery of other nutrients.
FOR LAWN CARE, SPORTS TURF, AND LARGE TURF AREAS
Available in Coarse grade (SGN 220) only
• Provides available calcium to the soil to raise or maintain pH levels
• Reduces hydrogen, sodium, and chlorine in the plant and soil
• Improves germination, stimulates root growth and enhances microbial activity
• Makes fertilizers work better by improving nutrient uptake
• Improves soil structure (flocculation, water infiltration)
• Supplies optimum calcium levels to plant cells to strengthen the plant’s resistance to disease
• Quicker response at lower rates
• Provides soil moisture control benefits
• Up to 30 day soil moisture control
To maintain optimum pH and improve soil moisture retention, apply Verde-Lawn Hydro at 5 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 220 pounds per acre (250 kg per hectare) at least twice per growing season, or as needed. Soil test recommendations should be used to determine liming needs.
To adjust pH, apply Verde-Lawn Hydro at 10 pounds per 1,000 ft2 or 435 pounds per acre (500 kg per hectare), or as needed. In most soils this will raise the soil pH up to one full point. Retest and reapply, if needed, at this rate.
The Value of PHCA
Improves Calcium (Ca) availability
Surface active agent to increase Calcium (Ca) activity
Reduces the amount of product applied
During a few days together, preparing for the virtual education season to come, the AQUA-AID Solutions team sat down for a round table discussion talking 2020.
VERDE-CAL can offer some relief by releasing calcium and thus conditioning the soil and making other nutrients available.